Monday, November 3, 2008

My new-to-me crafting table

A few weeks ago, my cousin Kelly called me in the middle of the day to tell me she was at an estate sale and had found a table with my name written all over it. Did I want it?

She gave me a quick description, and I figured for $25, why not? She brought my table down to our family reunion yesterday, and Mr. Kay assembled it for me last night.

I am so stinkin' excited about this thing. I love its curvy legs and rounded ends. I love the bright yellow marbled top. I'm totally turning this into my new craft table. This is probably the last time that it will ever be completely cleared off!

4 comments:

goodkarma said...

i'm totally jealous of this table/cat fort. make good use of it!

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

holy moses! that is a sweeeeeet table! YELLOW and RED are great colors to have. valuable...one in town here, with two chairs sold for $250!

what a great crafting table. just dont exacto knife on it!

seriously, i love that table.

leah - moxiethrift on etsy said...

oh, and, do you have desires for vintage fabric? i have ooooodles and oodles of it. if you ever want to work out trades or want to see what i have, let me know, i have an alarming amount of fabric for not {yet} knowing how to sew.

Stela said...

AH!!! I'm super jealous!!! That table rocks!