Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear Santa


Halloween is over and the stores are starting to put out their Christmas decorations. Even though I feel like it's rushing it, it appears that Christmas will be here before we know it! Therefore, it's time to start making lists and work on my holiday shopping.
Last night, Lil' Kay was going through a toy catalog marking all of his "must have" Christmas items. (I know, totally materialistic, but he's 5.) I came across the perfect thing to add to my Christmas Wish List, too. Isn't it fabulous?
So, Santa, if you're reading this, you can get the Hello Kitty sewing machine here.

2 comments:

goodkarma said...

i'm positive santa's out there reading blogs today, so go ahead and clear a space for this now.
:P
i clearly remember my routine of circling everything i fancied as soon as the big JC Penney's catalog came in the mail when i was younger.
:)

T.Allen said...

Ah yes the Christmas list...last year's was 3 pages, this year she says she wants a wii and only one page of stuff...well the wii is more money than the stuff on the 3 pages last year! *Faints*

I wish I only had you to shop for, that sewing machine is not only super cute-but you will undoubtedly reap returns on the investment!