Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday Sale


Let's face it, as soon as you are done gorging yourself on turkey and mashed potatoes tomorrow, you're going to start thinking about the big after-Thanksgiving sales, right? Well, rather than torturing yourself by heading out to the local mall and department stores at the crack of dawn, why not plop down in front of the computer in your pj's and find some great on-line deals! Go over the The Little Black Box for a list of online handmade sellers who are hosting some fabulous Black Friday sales. You'll get a start on your holiday shopping, support indie artists and buy handmade! Does it get better than that?

I have been busily preparing for my own Black Friday Sale this weekend. My shop is fully stocked and I'll be adding a few more things tonight and tomorrow. The deals will run from Friday, November 28 through Monday, December 1.

I'm sure you're wondering what the deals are, right? Here it is - FREE shipping on every order! I don't care where you're located, the shipping will be FREE! And, every order over $15 will receive a FREE Itsy Bitsy Bag (my choice of fabric)!

So, stop on by my shop this weekend and buy a bag or two or three!

3 comments:

Kim Caro said...

AWESOME! i had deals all october , i think im done with that. now its buying time lol

Debs said...

wow! I'll be checking that out...

Anonymous said...

I'm totally pumped and I can tell you are too!