So, this afternoon, we set out to do just that. We got out the cardstock, pipecleaners and, of course, wiggly eyes. Fortunately, our turkey's body was already shaped similarly to a spider's, so we just covered it up with some black cardstock and added the identifying red hourglass to his back.
We camouflaged his tail by drawing a web design onto it. After attaching some pipecleaner legs and multiple wiggly eyes, the only problem was that his big turkey feet were still showing. We decided to go the easy route and simply cover them with some colorful fall leaves.
Fun kindergarten homework! I love getting the chance to work with Lil' Kay to make his ideas come to life. And it means I get to use up some of my supply stash!