Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin & Caterpillar


Pumpkin & Caterpillar, originally uploaded by BeckyKay Designs.

It's getting chilly here in Kansas. The expected low for tonight is 25 degrees. I adore fall, but it's super-hard to get out of my warm toasty bed in the mornings when it's this cold.

All our pumpkins are happily waiting on the porch for our pumpkin carving party on Thursday evening. Just gotta get the house cleaned for our guests!

I got to do a little needle felting last night after Lil' Kay went to bed. I'm working on some Christmas ornaments. I really hope they turn out well!

Lil' Kay found this little caterpillar in the yard about a week ago. After the photo shoot, he let him go in the grass. Poor caterpillar! I'm pretty sure he nearly had a heart attack from all the attention.

4 comments:

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Ahh.. adorable caterpillar! I wonder what kind of butterfly that cutie will turn into?

Stacey said...

Very sweet. Your pumpkin carving party sounds like it will be fun.

Unknown said...

aww, I'm sure he made a cacoon and curled up for a nice nap.

Stela said...

awww!
I want to carve a pumpkin!!