Friday, October 17, 2008

Fine Arts & Crafts Festival

So, tomorrow is our second craft show of the season. I am completely unstressed and, most likely, unprepared. Well, not really. I just haven't done much work for it, so I feel like I should be unprepared. In fact, I had enough stock left over from the last show that I haven't felt it was necessary to do any sewing for this one. Also, all the displays are at my sister's house, so she's in charge of hauling everything over here tomorrow morning. We'll just go in, set up and throw our stuff on the tables and racks. Easy peasy.

Tonight, I need to replace a few price labels, wash the table cloths and just make sure that we have everything we need. Completely low-stress. Kind of nice, huh?

1 comment:

Tia Colleen said...

Good luck Becky!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes! Take pictures!!