Monday, August 25, 2008

You're invited to a Dance Party!

So, I was a super-blogger for about a week, and then dropped off the face of the planet. That's pretty typical.

Here's just a quick Lil' Kay story for you. Last night, Lil' Kay had his red guitar out and was strumming and singing, "Ain't gonna be a dinosaur. Ain't gonna be a dinosaur." He had the funniest drawl going with it, too. Then he says, "Mommy, can we go downtown and have a dance party?"

"No, I don't think so."

"But I need to earn some money so I can buy an expensive toy at Walmart."

"How is having a dance party going to earn you money?"

"I'll play music and people will pay me money so they can dance. They can pay me a penny or a dollar. They can choose."

It's an interesting entrepreneurial idea. His business acumen is a bit lacking, but maybe if he hired a manager...

2 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Hahaha!!!

doggiemom said...

If it was only that easy I would steal it away from him.!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's see if I can send you anything this way. Evidently the email addresses don't like me.

Jennifer H.