Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Goals and Reality


So, my goal tonight is to sew. There are 45 days left until the first craft show of the season. So, if I could average 2 items completed everyday, I could easily fill my booth, right? Yeah. But I'm a bit of a procrastinator and shiny stuff distracts me.
At the moment, I'm totally distracting by that pretty little book there on the left. This series is so, so amazing! The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyers is, technically, a young adult series, but it's really, really good, and I highly recommend it. Even if you don't like vampire stories, because I am not a fan of vampire stories. In fact, I'm a big fat chicken when it comes to any kind of scary book or movie. These books are so interesting and romantic, that I really can't be afraid. I just have to keep reading until it's done! Now, I'm going to do my best to fight the urge to sit down when I get home from work, ignore the family, ignore the sewing machine and just read. But, the reality is that I probably won't get any sewing done.

No comments: