Monday, December 8, 2008

Busy Weekend!

This was one heck of a busy weekend for us! Unfortunately, I haven't gotten my photos uploaded to show you all the festitivies, but here's a quick rundown!

Friday night was the annual Realtor's Christmas Party. The meal was wonderful, and it's always nice to hang out with co-workers and others in the industry in a non-work environment.

Saturday was an early day working on the fundraiser for the preschool/daycare of which Mr. Kay is a chairman. Then, I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon sewing poodle skirts for the church Christmas program. I had to make four of them, and I am so glad they are done!

We had a wedding to attend on Saturday night. Very nice ceremony and a fabulous reception. Oh my word! The food was amazing!!! Lil' Kay and his cousin had a great time out on the dance floor.

Sunday involved church, Christmas program practice, a quick trip to Walmart and more program practice in the evening!

In between the major stuff, I managed to finish putting the ornaments on the tree and put out my snowman and Christmas plush collection. My goal is to post pictures of that stuff later on this week. We'll see....

No comments: