Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sew-A-Thon

My sister Jessica is the person that I do all my craft shows with. She is my partner in our other Etsy shop She Made It! A few weeks ago, we found out that we were accepted as exhibitors in the premier craft show in Kansas. This is the one that people plan their lives around, so they can be sure to be there! It's the Hillsboro Arts and Crafts Fair in Hillsboro, KS on September 20. The fair takes over this small Kansas town, and it is totally worth visiting. We actually missed the application deadline, but the folks at the fair encouraged us to apply anyway! We did and got in! So, so exciting!

We are absolutely terrified that we won't have enough stock for this size of craft show. So, tomorrow night, I'm dragging my sewing machine over to Jess's house. We're going to throw some hotdogs at our kids, stay up all night and sew, sew, sew! Last night, I worked on getting a bunch of bags cut out, so I can just concentrate on sewing when I get there. Hopefully, we won't spend more time hanging out and chasing the kids than we do sewing! LOL!

No comments: