Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Kid is Funny

A couple weeks ago, we went to Kansas City to visit my in-laws. Saturday was my sister-in-law's birthday, so we all went out to a Japanese steak house for dinner. This is one of those places where they cook your food in front of you and put on a little show. Lil' Kay had never been before and was totally in awe. Watching the chef, he pipes up, "Are there any chocolate chip cookies coming up?"

As the cook was making the eggs for the fried rice, he whispered to me, "I think I'll just have scrambled eggs." I swear, that kid makes me laugh almost everyday!

On Sunday, we headed up to Legends to visit the T-Rex Cafe. On the way he explained to me that sometimes, when you birthday is over and you've had your party, you get to have a "sequel birthday". A sequel birthday? As in Lil' Kay's Birthday II? Seriously. Where does this kid get this stuff?

1 comment:

maggitootis said...

I was at t-res at the legends on Sunday too. We must have missed each other. I spent the weekend in KC for my sis's b-day.