Monday, August 5, 2013

More work completed.


I'm starting to feel like this project will never be done, but Roger assures me he is making much progress. I'm just an impatient person. It's the reason I don't do large projects.


He has begun to finish up the reading nook area. The inside walls are up.



All of the light fixtures are installed, including this one that will hang over my table. The overhang is almost done, too.



And, finally, the electric fireplace is installed! I love how it looks. What I love even more is that it is no longer sitting in its ginormous box in my living room!!

Slowly, but surely, we are getting there. The heavy rains have not helped with our progress, but they have revealed a few leaks that need to be dealt with. Not something I was thrilled to see, but I trust that Roger can solve the problem.


No comments: