Monday, February 11, 2008

Unproductive!

I accomplished next to nothing this weekend. No laundry, no dishes, no sewing. I did read this book though.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Absolutely amazing book. I am not a fan of scary books or vampire stories, but this one. Oh. My. Goodness. I started reading and could not put it down. When they are not killing people and drinking their blood, vampires are really damn sexy. I started reading on Friday night and finished at 11:00 on Saturday night. I would have been done sooner, but I took a break to take Lil' Kay to see the Veggie Tales movie and went grocery shopping. Today, over my lunch hour, I raced to the local book store to buy the second book in the series, New Moon. I started reading and am now gazing longingly at it lying under my desk. Can't wait to get back to it!

Sounds like the Round Robin Fabric Swap is moving ahead. The box has been to Canada and is now on its way back to Texas and will make its round of the United States participants.

I really hope to get some sewing done tonight. After I wash dishes, cook dinner, start laundry and tear myself away from New Moon...

No comments: