Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Things About This Weekend

I had a really good weekend! Here's what made it great!
  • It was 3 days long thanks to President's Day on Monday.
  • Girl Scout Cookies were delivered on Saturday. I'm eating Lemonades at work today!
  • Lunch with Lil' Kay at Wendy's on Saturday - We were talking about what rhymes with "box", like rocks, socks, fox, and .... SPATULA! Give him a break! He's 4!
  • Lots of sewing accomplished! I will be adding stuff to my shop soon.
  • My little brother turned 23 yesterday. We celebrated on Sunday night with chicken noodles, mashed potatoes, fried bread and ice cream cake. This is the first birthday he has been home for in two years, thanks to his tour in Iraq with the National Guard.
  • Watched my favorite movie Reality Bites for the 100th time! I just never get tired of that movie. It's been a while since I've watched it. I still laugh at the funny parts and get choked up over the emotional parts!
  • Finished reading Eclipse by Stephenie Meyers. Now I have to wait until this summer when the 4th book is released.

That's a lot of happy for one three-day weekend! I'll be posting some pictures later of the sewing projects I completed. Today, I'm battling a sore throat, headache and stuffy nose. Aren't you glad you don't have to be near me in real life? I'm a little whiney when I'm sick!

No comments: