Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm getting it!

All the little pieces are falling into place in my brain with this crochet thing! I'm really proud to say that I made that pretty red scarf up there! I used Caron Simply Soft yarn (I think the color is Autumn Red) and a pattern from the Feburary issue of Crochet World. It only took a me a few days. I love how fast crochet goes. That's just the kind of thing I need, because my project attention span is quite short.

I'm working on another scarf at the moment, but I'm hoping to make several of them as gifts. (Again, this is assuming the short project attention span doesn't win out.) So, I don't want to give away too many details just yet.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

that looks really great! That's one thing I love about crochet vs knitting, crochet is so fast!

cabin + cub said...

Wow.. it looks fantastic! I still haven't gotten a hang of crochet... eep!