Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sampler Day!

I was totally surprised to find my very first Sampler on my front porch when I got home from work tonight! Just in time for my birthday tomorrow! I managed to put my purse down and check my phone messages before ripping into the package. Then I leisurely purused the contents on my couch. Here are my very favorite things from the October Sampler that I received!This necklace is by Wabisabi Brooklyn. It's a nice earthy orange color with black smudges. I love the way the pendant sits right at the base of my throat. I'm wracking my brain to figure out what I can wear it with tomorrow! I can definitely see myself becoming a Wabisabi Brooklyn customer.
Aren't these little earrings fabulous! Love the simplicity. These are from Eutectic, and I'm wearing them now. The jewelry on their site is all so elegant! I may have to email my mom a link for Christmas shopping...
I am a huge fan of the lost art of letter writing and 16 Sparrows is all about that! I love these little notecards. I will definitely be placing an order soon. I just can't decide if I want to mail these little cards to a pen pal or use them for journaling boxes in my scrapbooks! I know I want to become a member of the Letter Writers Alliance, though.

Another treat for a letter writer was the pen pal kit from Wolfie and the Sneak. I am going to have a very hard time deciding who is worthy to receive this super-sized cupcake envelope, and it will be a very special package that gets the Fragile sticker.

Okay, now, I should be sewing! My first craft show of the fall is on Saturday, and I never feel like I have enough done. Did I mention that tomorrow is my birthday?

2 comments:

Kara said...

oh becky what a wonderful package, I have never really looked at samplers, may have to research, Happy Birthday hope you have a fab day
Kara
xx

Nicole said...

i love the letter-writing things! i'm a huge fan of letters and of paper products and try to get a lot into my shop. . . i am going to have to check out that letter-writers alliance! :-) enjoy your sampler--the recipients of those items will be lucky folks! :-)