Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My latest purchase and new favorite seller!

I am very excited, because this adorable little hat arrived on my doorstep yesterday. I purchased it from BKM Hattitude late last week. I can't believe how quickly it arrived and how cute it is! I adore hats, but don't wear them very often. Hats aren't exactly popular here in Kansas unless they are baseball hats advertising your favorite sports team or tractor company. However, I couldn't resist this little beauty, and I believe I will be back for more. Now, I just need to track down the perfect coat to pair this with!

A couple more hats I'd love to have from BKM!


P.S. The photo tent arrived yesterday. I'm hoping to play with it a bit tonight!

1 comment:

Kara said...

gorgeous hats, i love hats too, have 6 but never wear them lol.
thanks for your comments on blog, the green piece is actually a bracelet, the thing is I don't think I have any of the beads left otherwise I would repeat as necklace for you, if your interetsed in the bracelet its $19.00 inc postage, I would be happy to sell it to you.
kara
xx