Friday, April 4, 2014

Where have I been?

Well, now that the craft trailer is done, what more is there to say? I'm sure you think I've dropped off the planet. Or that I've barricaded myself in the trailer and I'm never coming out.


I've been making stuff. I made this for the trailer. You can find the pattern here. Not really made in the trailer, but definitely for the trailer. It's a fun pattern. A bit challenging because a lot of the work is done behind the previous round, but it goes pretty fast. And I always find it fun to change colors a lot. It keeps me from getting bored.

The trailer is absolutely divine. Sometimes, I just stand in there and think, "I cannot believe this is mine." I am able to actually accomplish and finish things. There are no distractions in the trailer. (Unless the kids join me.) No computer, no food (usually), just my stuff. And, everything I need is right there. I'm not hunting all over the house for what I need.

So far, I have done scrapbook pages, made a mini album for a baby shower, made a doll's dress, made Sally's Easter dress, and added cuffs to a vintage coat. All in my own happy space.

No comments: