I started at one edge and followed the curve of the wall up to the center of the ceiling. Then I went to the other side of the trailer and did the same until they met.
Here's what I had at the end of the first day. You can see that there were a number of odd textures and patches and holes that needed to be covered. The thing I love about this treatment is that it really hides all those flaws.
Finally got in there about a week ago and was able to finish it up. I am absolutely thrilled with how this turned out. I was afraid it might be too stripey or too messy or too something, but it's perfect. However, I do still plan to add a few spots of color to it.