Thursday, September 4, 2008

Marketing

My sister Jessica and I decided that we wanted matching shirts to wear in our craft booths this fall. So, we headed on over to trusty CafePress and designed one with our logos on the back and our names on the front. They arrived today! Cute pink ringer tees, and they are soooo soft! Thought I'd model mine for you on the blog this evening. (Please ignore the wrinkles. I took it out of the package and put it on! I promise I won't be so wrinkled at the show!)

3 comments:

doggiemom said...

Cute, Cute, cute shirts. Bet you just can't wait! Wish I was going to be able to come see you all at the show. Good Luck :)

Tia Colleen said...

Thats a great idea!! When are your craft shows??

Samantha said...

Very cute shirts! Ya'll are gonna look nifty at your craft booths :)