Monday, August 6, 2007

Featured Seller: Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice is one of my favorite sellers on Etsy. Christine creates the most adorable vintage look ragdolls and the quality is absolutely top-notch! Each little beauty is handmade and just too sweet for words!


My first purchase from Sugar and Spice was a doll for my niece Reese's second birthday. I was completely impressed by the quality and the fast shipping! Reese's doll is going to be a very special keepsake.

I'm very tempted to add one of her Halloween dolls to my collection of Halloween decorations. I only have a son, so I get pretty excited about an excuse to buy dolls!

I also just saw this adorable sock monkey pillow on her site. I may need to get that for my nephew who will be arriving in the next couple of weeks!




No comments: